.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dream Weaver

The book is now open! Welcome to my dream world where all my dark secrets and madness are revealed...

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Baby Died

Last night I had a nightmare:

We have a new born baby. The baby is very tiny as I can put him on my palm. I wash him diligently every day on my palm with warm water. He seems to be happy with that. Then he dies, suddenly. I don’t understand.

After some reflection, it is believed that my baby died of severe burn. Basically I boiled him to death gradually by washing him everyday in what I believed as ‘warm water’. While the water temperature was right for me, it was too hot for my baby but I didn’t know. I had never thought that my baby had such delicate skin as such he was not supposed to endure the same water temperature. My realisation came far too late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home